2.03.2006

Fourth Quarter with 2 Minutes to go...


"Guys remember what we've done in practice. We've run this play a thousand times, now we just have to execute in crunch time..."




Well I think we (Kirsten and I) are coming down to crunch time on the baby front. It's like I told brewster this morning "I know nothing about this stuff (stuff-being labor/birth/etc.) but I think it could be any day now"

Again, I am not for sure, but mama is getting more and more uncomfortable. Her back is hurting, which I have been told by several sources is a precursor to labor. So, we'll see what happens but I feel like it could be sooner than later. I may be wrong because I am no Doctor and I could have just felt like posting something new but I am not sure she'll make it to the 15th. DUN DUN DUN!!

"... now get out there. Johnny set your screen HARD! Bobby run tight off Johnny, knock down the jumper, and let's go home with a W"

More Later,
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home