2.08.2006

STEELERS WIN!





Well Sunday night the Rearden's celebrated the Steelers victory! Although I am Tampa Bay fan tried and true, my wife is a Steelers fan and I have always had a soft spot for the Black and Gold cause of my Grandpa's love for the Steelers. Here's a couple pictures of Kirsten, Me and Shaq celebrating the Steelers big win.

WARNING SPORTS RANT TO FOLLOW...
Let me just say all this "bad officiating cost the Seahawks the game" talk is just silly... plain silly. I will attempt the penalty on Hasslebeck for "blocking below the waste" was really bad and there were some questionable calls but not enought to cost the Seahawks the game... the best team won Sunday night. The Seahawks time management and play calling at the end of each half was AWFUL... AWFUL!!! And let's not talk about the Tight End, Stevens, who was talking junk all week and then come game time couldn't even catch a cold. Neither team was playing at it's highest level Sunday night but unlike the Seahawks the Steelers made the big plays when it mattered and that's why they won.
END OF SPORTS RANT...

Thanks for letting me get my rant on in my own little blog world. And yes believe it or not Kirsten is 9 months pregnant in the above picture... Shaq and I however are not.

More Later,
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home