2.20.2006

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

Apparently, I know myself. In fact, as it turns out, I know myself fairly well. Well enough to predict my future behavior. This weekend I caught a severe verbal lashing from Steve Brewster for slipping on my duties as a newly formed "blogger." Unbeknownst to me 2 weeks is too long to go with out posting... to. (I needed to get another to, too, or 2 in there for good measure) So, here's my post for this week...

"I TOLD YOU SO!"

I knew it would happen thus the warning in my "Maiden Posty Thing." (ref: feb 1, 2006 post, Jrearden) I knew once I realized people weren't reading and/or paying attention to my blog the newness/fun would wear off and I wouldn't post/write... /. (see above "to" rule).

On a serious note... my dog died this weekend. Shaq was hit by a car and we had to put him down. Ok not really. Shaq's fine he wasn't even in harms way this weekend, that was a sick joke. But the truth of the "serious note" is that Kirsten is very likely to have Hunter this week. So, your prayers would be GREATLY appreciated. I will keep you all posted on the happenings at the hospital and hopefully get some pictures up to boot.

More Later,
J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home